Local residents ages 55 and older have the opportunity to audit classes at Northeastern through the Learning Link program. Courses offered will cover a wide variety of subjects, including communications studies, journalism, computer science, public policy, women’s gender and sexuality, and many more. Audits carry no academic credit and do not appear on an official transcript.
1. Complete Student Information and Permission/Course Information sections of form.
2. Present this form to the City and Community Affairs Office at Northeastern for approval.
3. Present this form to the instructor teaching the course for approval.
4. Submit the completed form to the Office of the Registrar for processing.
5. An email confirmation of your registration will be sent to the email address you have provided.
Please contact Mike FitzGerald (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.