Advisors can enter registration overrides for their students in Banner Administrative Pages. You can access the link in myNortheastern on the Services & Links tab (under Faculty / Staff Services). To access registration overrides, type “SFASRPO” in the search box and follow the instructions below:
1. Enter the NUID of the student in the ID box and the Term in the Term box.
2. Move to the next section by:
• clicking Go
• or press ALT + Page Down
• or click the down arrow in the bottom left side of the screen
3. If you know the override code you can type it in the Permit box.
• If you need to look up the code, click the ellipsis next to the Permit box.
o Click to select the appropriate code and click OK.
4. You can enter a CRN or enter a Subject/Course Number for the override.
Entering a CRN for the Override:
• If you know the five-digit CRN, type it in the CRN box. (Skip to number 5.)
• If you need to search for the CRN, click the ellipsis next to the CRN box.
o Choose Search for Sections
o This will open the Registration Section Query.
You can add as many elements to search as you need.
Then click GO to display the search results.
o Double click on the CRN from the search results to enter it into the CRN field for the override.
Entering a Subject and Course Number
• Enter the subject and course number of the course that requires an override in the Subject and Course Number boxes.
o If you need to search for the appropriate subject/course number, you can click the ellipsis next to either box then select Existing Courses.
5. Save the record.
Once the Permit, CRN, or Subject/Course Number boxes are filled, save the record by:
• Clicking Save in the bottom right-hand corner, or
• Pressing F10 on your keyboard.
6. Entering a second override.
• Click Insert to start a new override or use the down arrow key to create a new line.
• Enter the override code in the Permit box.
• Enter the CRN or Subject/Course Number in the appropriate box(es).
• Save the new line by:
o Clicking Save in the bottom right-hand corner, or
o Pressing F10 on your keyboard.