The scheduling area of the Office of the Registrar is responsible for the placement of classes into the most appropriate rooms in the university’s classroom inventory. Our goal is to schedule classroom space to match the needs of faculty and students with the resources available and to accomplish this in the most efficient, consistent, equitable, and accurate manner possible. We are always mindful that we are bringing faculty and students together for learning.
25Live Terms and Conditions
Classroom space is at a premium Monday through Friday from 9:15 a.m. to 4:35 p.m. If you can plan your meetings or events early in the morning, in the evening, or on a weekend, you have a greater chance of receiving the space you need. Please read the following terms and conditions related to classroom scheduling. Your continuation of the room request process infers you have read and agree to these terms.
- Academic class rooming is our first priority. We cannot schedule any classrooms on Monday–Friday until all rooming is complete for that term. We will accept room requests beginning on the first of the month prior to the month of the start of classes (August 1 for fall rooms, December 1 for spring rooms, and April 1 for summer rooms). If you are planning a conference or event in the future, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we think space would be available.
- We cannot schedule any rooms during final exams until all exams have been roomed.
- Classrooms cannot be reserved on university holidays when the campus is closed.
- Scheduling staff will schedule a minimum of 10 minutes before and after your event to allow for passing time and to avoid conflicts.
- To maximize room utilization, Scheduling reserves the right to assign rooms based on the number of people attending.
- Please be mindful that a class or another event will enter the room after you leave. Please make sure the classroom seating is set up as it was when you entered the room. No additional furniture can be introduced to a classroom other than a podium. Please contact Building Services to make arrangements for drop-off and pickup when your meeting/event is over.
- No catered food is allowed in classrooms. Please contact the Curry Student Center to reserve space if you plan to serve food.
- Please do not schedule classrooms for activities that may disrupt classes meeting adjacent to or across from your room. Complaints regarding such will result in future room requests being denied.
To request rooms for special events via 25Live:
- Log into myNortheastern.
- Select Academic Classroom Scheduling.