Certain types of holds on students’ records will block them from being able to register for classes.

Type of HoldWhom to Contact to Resolve the Hold
Academic Advisor / Academic DepartmentContact Dean’s Office (see College Contact info below)
COOPCOOP advisor
Financial / Loan / Withdrawn FinancialStudent Accounts / Student Financial Services – 354 Richards – 617.373.2270
Health Center / MedicalUniversity Health & Counseling Services (UHCS) – 135 Forsyth – 617.373.2772
International StudentOffice of Global Services (OGS) – 405 Ell Hall – 617.373.2310
Registrar UG FormStudent needs to submit a Petition Registration form or drop their classes / co-op placement.  Contact advisor with questions.
Registrar ProcessingThis hold will be turned off for “I Am Here” then turned on again after “I Am Here” has ended.
You have special billing on your account and cannot make registration changes without checking with the Registrar’s Office.
Special StudentThis hold will be turned off for “I Am Here” then turned on again after “I Am Here” has ended.
This hold blocks registration as you must register by form.  No action is needed to clear it.
Student ConductOffice of Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution – 204 Ell Hall – 617.373.4390


College Contact Information:

CollegePhone NumberCampus Location
College of Art, Media & Design617-373-5583100 Meserve Hall
D’Amore-McKim School of Business617-373-3270250 Dodge Hall
Bouve College of Health Sciences617-373-3320120 Behrakis Hall
Khoury College of Computer Sciences617-373-2462202 West Village H
College of Engineering617-373-2154220 Snell Engineering
College of Science617-373-4475206 Mugar
College of Social Sciences and Humanities617-373-3980180 Renaissance Park
Department of Cooperative Education617-373-2400101 Stearns Hall
Explore Program for Undeclared Students617-373-23061 Meserve Hall