Please view the instructional videos in the tabs below for a demonstration of how to create a plan and register for classes.
-Adding yourself to a waitlist for a class (0:07)
-Registering for a class from the waitlist after receiving notification email (0:53)
-Dropping a class when registering for a class from the waitlist – conditional add/drop (1:23)
- Log into the Student Hub
- Select the Resources tab
- Select Academic Classes & Registration and then Course Registration
- Select Register for Classes
- Choose the term of the class you want to drop
- Click Continue
- You can view your schedule in the bottom right summary box
- Click the drop down under the “Action” column
- Select “Web Drop” or if it is after the drop deadline it will read “Withdraw Drop-W”
- If it is successful you will see a “save successful” message on the top right and you can see which classes were deleted or withdrawn
Students can create a plan and register for classes within Student Hub. Students should select the Resources Tab > Academic Classes & Registration > Course Registration to access the registration menu.
Calendar View of Schedule
New Landing Page
Prepare for Registration – Same information; new look and feel.
- Check your Student Status and review holds.
- View your time ticket.
- Verify program information
Plan Ahead – Draft your ideal and backup schedules before registration opens.
- Students and advisors can create up to three plans each term.
- Search for specific classes using the advanced search.
- Add sections to your plan and see a calendar view of your intended schedule.
*Note: The “Plan Ahead” search feature initially pulls courses from the course catalog; you must select “View Sections” to see whether there are sections of that course being offered during the registration term for which you are planning.
- View all plans created by you or your advisor before registration opens.
*Note: Pre-requisites, co-requisites, and course restrictions will not display in this new registration platform. You must check each course’s details (by clicking on the course title) to ensure that you are eligible to take the course.
Register for Classes – Search for sections, enter a CRN, and register for a plan all in one place.
- View your plans and use the “Add All” button to register for your plan.
- Don’t forget to click Submit!
- Add and Drop simultaneously and don’t lose your spot if the new class has errors.