Non-CPS graduate students who need to register for a readings course, research course, continuation, thesis, or dissertation with their advisor (and the class is not available in the class schedule) must use this registration form. This form can be emailed, dropped off, mailed, or faxed to your department/dean’s office for the necessary approval. We will process your registration once your college has verified this added course.

Note: Students in the College of Arts, Media and Design; the College of Science; and the College of Social Sciences and Humanities should send this form to their department, NOT to the dean’s office.

If you are a CPS graduate student, please contact the College of Professional Studies at or at 617-373-2400 for assistance.