If your institution is not listed below, you may take classes at Northeastern as a nonmatriculated special student. Please refer to Nonmatriculated Registration (Special Students) for more information.
Students from the following institutions may take classes at Northeastern University in accordance with their cross-registration agreements. Northeastern students may also take classes at these institutions as part of this agreement.
- Hebrew College
- New England Conservatory of Music
- Roxbury Community College
- School of the Museum of Fine Arts
Interested students should complete the Cross-Registration Petition, including all required signatures, and then furnish copies to:
- The registrar of your home institution (where your degree is in progress)—failure to do this will result in the nontransference of credits and grades.
- The registrar of the host institution (offering the course you wish to take).