Campus Transfer and Location Change

What is the difference between a Campus Transfer vs. Location Change?

Students requesting an official campus transfer will transfer to a different Northeastern campus to finish their degree requirements. The permanent transfer must be approved by the School/College academically and meet regulatory requirements.

Alternatively, students who want to visit one of the regional campuses for a term or two can request an official location change. Students are advised to work with their departments/college to ensure that they will continue to make satisfactory academic progress while visiting the host campus.

Students requesting an official campus transfer, or a location change are encouraged to apply one month prior to the start of the effective term.